This is a specialty of ours, technical copywriting.
Our senior copywriter, Brandon DeShaw, is an engineer with years of experience in a variety of technical jobs and business ventures. He knows how to sell the complex and highly technical.
Some great tools when doing technical writing for selling, and for use inside your business:
- Procedures – use pictures and captions when you can
- Callouts – arrows with descriptive text, pointing to parts of a picture
- White papers – use these to tell all about a problem, and then at the end (and only at the end!) position your business as the way to solve that problem!
- Case studies – a modern term for using “before and after” customer testimonials
- Presentations – use lots of pictures, and instead of reading from your slides, have notes to read from
These are just a few of the ways we provide technical copywriting services. Contact us and bring us up to speed on what your technical writing needs are.